There are many lenders out there doing cash flow lending off debtor invoices.
This cash flow loan is for large contracts.
An example is:-
Company Smith Incorporated has a 10 year contract to supply water pipes to NSW Water. The contract is worth $1m per year. Company Smith needs $500,000 per year to buy, deliver and test pipes.
The security for this deal would be the contract and the income streams that flow(pardon the pun!) from it.
Types of industry suitable for cash flow lending::-
- Recruitment &
- Labour Hire
Business Solutions for the small to medium enterprises:-
- Growth funding
- Succession plans
- Management Buy outs. where a company’s management team purchases the assets and operations of the business they manage.
- Management Buy Ins. where an external management team acquires a company and replaces the existing management team
- Export funding
- Asset Finance
- Bad Debt Protection
Advantages of dealing with us:-
- Both bank and non bank lenders
- Flexible with solutions
- No real estate security required
- Fast approvals
- Applications handled in confidence
Want to know more about cash flow lending, please call us.